Friday, April 29, 2011

Oh me!

I haven't been posting any of the neat stuff I've been making and that's a shame, because some of its really cute! But tomorrow...or more like today since its 12am..... i am going to post a lot of stuff like all the cards I've made and then some train wreak pictures of cards that were a better idea in my head than how they turned out. And I have a great idea in my head of a circus box-thing-ish-magiger. BUT! I'm not sure how soon this will be brought in the the physical world some time soon! I hope.... Anyway! Cant wait to show everyone what ive been up to!


GoodNight
And creative dreams to everyone!
Brandi

1 comment:

  1. You are very creative Brandi. Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeves. :)
    I found you at Momo's and became your newest follower. If you would like to visit my blog I am at http://myneed2craft.blogspot.com
    Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete