Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Challenge # 5 @ Amber's Crafts and Stuff (Animal Train)

Come on board the Animal Train!
Come on everyone!




This card was Inspired by two things.
1. An ad the fell out of a free sample of the Omni pod that I got this past weekend. This gave me the idea for the shape.
2. A toy the was given to my moms best friends son Henry called...You guessed it...The Animal Train.

Its almost his Birthday and he will be 3. So he's not going to care much about this card or whats on it because well......he's three


Animals are my favorite things.
All types of animals.
But my FAVORITE are giraffes so i had to put one on there=).
I hope you enjoy!

For My Favorite 3 year old!

6 comments:

  1. What a sweetie!!!! Just stopping by on the Love Link Up Party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Brandi! I love giraffes too though I don't know if they're really my favorite animal. I love them all and it would be hard to pick a favorite out of all of them. Your animal train is really cute and I'll bet that little boy gets more enjoyment out of it than you will know.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. I am going to have to try it.

    callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Momo Sent Me"... Just poppin' in to say "Hi"... and take a look around. My first time here and a new follower... *Ü*. I'm looking forward to visiting with you often. **Lots of Hugs** Deborah
    http://www.scrappybeads.blogspot.com
    P.S. I ♥ your card... *Ü*!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brandi, this is a hoot!!! This is the best card I have seen with the train. I will be scrap-lifting your idea. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete